Any dental worry you may have, or whatever dental condition you may be experiencing, the dentist is the qualified practitioner you should seek help from. The best dentist in Penang has gone through years of training to ensure that he has the necessary knowledge and skills to diagnose dental problems and provide appropriate treatment to patients. Even the dentist’s team is carefully selected; dental auxiliaries are included in the teams to help the dentist be more efficient, productive, and successful in his attempts. The complete staff at the dentist clinic offers dental services that will address any problem you may have. They are all qualified to execute their responsibilities.
These procedures may be classified into the following categories:
Preventive: As the name implies, these treatments are preventative in nature. These treatments do not solve issues; rather, they are carried out on a regular basis to prevent sickness and preserve health. Because prevention is preferable than treatment, dentists advise their patients to take the following precautions:
- Scaling, cleaning, and planning of the tooth surface to eliminate adhering plaque and calcular deposits that have the potential to cause disease is known as oral prophylaxis.
- Dental sealants are a resin compound that is applied to the deep occlusal grooves and fissures on the teeth to prevent germs from penetrating.
- Topical Fluoride Treatment: When fluoride levels in water cannot be depended upon, topical fluoride application will strengthen the hard tissues, making them resistant to microorganisms.
Corrective: An individual’s mouth may acquire a variety of anatomical issues. Teeth may be formed differently, erupt in a different position, and lose their original whiteness. Although it isn’t technically an illness, dentists provide a variety of cosmetic solutions since a beautiful smile may change so much.
- Orthodontics and Invisalign: Orthodontics uses a variety of treatments to repair a variety of alignment and occlusion issues that patients may have with their smile.
- Teeth Whitening: This is a surface correction procedure that brightens and lightens the shade and colour of the patient’s teeth in order to enhance the look of the patient’s smile.
- Dental Veneers and Lumineers: are facial restorations that address any aesthetic concerns patients may have with their smile.
- Dental Implants, Crowns, and Dentures: Replacing a missing tooth is mostly an aesthetic concern. It is not a formed anatomical condition; rather, it is the result of sickness, and prosthetics must be given to rectify this aesthetic issue.
Therapeutic: These treatments are critical to the practise since the most common reason for people to see their dentist is to have illnesses addressed. The following dental treatments are done when a pain sign alerts the need to visit the dentist:
- Dental Fillings: This technique involves preparing the tooth and filling the cavity to eliminate dental decay.
- Tooth extraction is the process of removing a tooth from its bone socket.
- Pulp Treatment: When a tooth can no longer be saved by a dental filling, a pulp therapy technique including the extirpation or removal of pulp tissue may be used to save the tooth.
- TMJ Treatment: The TMJ is a joint system that links the upper and lower jaws and allows them to move. TMJ therapy is necessary when there is difficulty to move or pain and discomfort due to its function.
- Dental surgery: This kind of surgery is used to treat jaw fractures, remove disease, and restore health.
- Periodontal Treatment: These are treatments that are used to treat gum disease when the teeth, gums, and bones have already been affected.